Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Big Guy

When you are the by far the tallest guy in the room, on the truck, or at the work site, you see things from a slightly different perspective.  Like, I'm always the first guy to get whacked in the face with a tree branch when we're careening down the mountain roads. Like I'm always the guy who has to stretch up and drill the roof without a ladder.  Like I'm the only one whose feet hang over the bunk bed mattress. Oh the inconveniences of a tall guy in a tiny country.

Pim

Thanks Amanda for making my post, now you are forcing me to make my own which I will attempt to do.

The real Pim

2 comments:

  1. The first to know when it starts raining and the first to know when it stops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love walking behind the big guy! It's called vicarious learning. ha
    KA

    ReplyDelete