Tuesday, December 3, 2013

When I Look...

Do you remember that old chorus:

When I look into Your Holiness
When I gaze into your loveliness
When all things that surround become shadows in the light of You

When I've found the joy of reaching your heart
When my will becomes enthroned in your love
When all things that surround become shadows in the light of you

I worship you
I worship you
The reason I live is to worship you.

I have always loved the tune of this song, something about the chord structure. but it has been in my mind again this week as I share live with these folks in El Salvador. Oh that the things I see (or smell) would become mere shadows in the light of God's holiness and His great love for these families. He sees them as He sees me - someone worth dying for.

We are praying that our new friends will find their way to the heart of Jesus and worship Him along with us for all eternity.

Amanda.

2 comments:

  1. We will join you in praying for that too. You are so right. So glad that you are all there to share the light of Jesus with them in a tangible way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was supposed to be sharing "life", not "live". Oops.

    ReplyDelete