Monday, December 2, 2013

What an awesome God

Let me just say wow!!! How Great is Our God. This trip is my first Missions trip ever. I have been humbled and amazed. To see the families just be happy with a new house. When we as North Americans are always wanting the next big thing.

Today it was a blessing to work along side of the villagers and hanging out with them.  I know that sometimes I found myself wanting to do all  the work. However, watching and teaching some of the guys how to use a impact gun or just seeing their faces when they accomplish a task. Made it all the worth while to be here.

Jason Thompson



1 comment:

  1. You are having a huge influence on these people. They will learn skills and do things they never thought possible. You are doing great things for the kingdom. God bless you!


    ReplyDelete