Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wow! What A Memory...

Thanks again Sarnia team for the love & kindness you showed to me all week. This will be a week I will not forget. In fact, I almost have to shake myself and ask myself whether it was real or whether I am dreaming.
I just finished reading some of your blogs and I am deeply touched to hear what God did in your lives. I too leave a part of my heart in El Salvador each time I go.

What joy and peace I have experienced over these last two days since I have been home, simply to know beyond a doubt that I made the right decision to obey God's call to help provide shelter and food for those who have so little or even have nothing.

How CAN we ever be the same after this past week.
You are an AWESOME team and I love and thank each one of you!!!

ED

No comments:

Post a Comment